Arche Hotel Poloneza
Poloneza street 87,
Sales and Marketing Department:
RestoBar #3/4+48 533 902 017 +48 22 670 99 88 email@example.com
Accounting Department+48 22 670 99 87 firstname.lastname@example.org
Details for invoices:
The administrator of personal data concerning persons embracing services at Hotel is Arche LLC with its registered office in Warsaw, address: Puławska 361 street, 02-801 Warsaw (hereinafter referred to as Arche LLC).
What is the purpose and the basis on which Arche LLC will process personal data?
- concluding and implementing a contract for hotel services or gastronomic services;
- pursuing prospective claims by Arche LLC in connection with suffering damage by the hotel and created by a hotel guest or defence against the claims of a hotel guest with respect to the hotel;
- supplying documents of performed service for the tax purposes (article 86 of The Tax Odinance Act);
- guaranteeing safety for the hotel guests and other persons staying at the hotel premises by means of hotel’s CCTV cameras;
- performing the statistical reporting duty (article 30 of Vital Statistics Act).
Personal data will be processed also for the marketing purposes of the data administrator, and in case of granting consent while giving personal data, also for the marketing purposes of other entities of the Arche Group (that is Arche Inc.).
The legal foundation for processing personal data for the above mentioned purposes is article 6 paragraph 1 point b) and point c) as well as article 6 paragraph 1 point f) of GDPR. It is a legally reasoned concealment of Arche LLC to provide safety to the guests, pursue prospective claims and marketing of own products or services. Giving data is freewill but necessary to realize the above mentioned purposes.
Arche LLC will relay personal data to other entities which are entrusted to process personal data on behalf of Arche LLC, including:
- entities providing IT services and providing software,
- companies providing consulting services as well as lawyer’s offices providing legal services and representation in a lawsuit.
Moreover, Arche LLC will facilitate personal data to other recipients, provided such a responsibility will proceed from the provisions of the law. Data will not be facilitated to third countries and international organizations.
How long will Arche LLC process data?
Personal data will be processed for period of embracing of our services and after its termination, that is for period provided for in the provisions of the law, including the Civil Code and the Accounting Act.
What rights is the person to whom data pertain to entitle?
The person to whom personal data processed pertain to is entitled to:
- access his/her personal data and to obtain a copy of personal data that are processed;
- correct his/her incorrect data;
- request data deletion (the right to be forgotten) in case conditions provided for in article 17 of GDPR appear;
- request to restrict data processing in cases stated in article 18 of GDPR;
- raise an objection against data processing in cases stated in article 21 of GDPR; • export given data which are processed in automated way.
Every person who believes that personal data are processed against the law, may file a complaint to supervisory organ (GIODO - Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data, Stawki 2 street, Warsaw).
Shall you require any additional information connected with personal data protection or you would like to take advantage of rights you are entitled to, please contact:
Arche LLC with its registered office in Warsaw, address: Puławska 361 street, 02-801 Warsaw